I did this list for Facebook (FB), so I thought I would include it on here.
1. I met my male BFF in a cave
2. Would love to be organized but don't know where to start or how to afford what I think I want.
3. I have the best in-laws
4. I have an up and down relationship with Weight watchers. Down one week, back up the next. AUGH!!
5. My drink of choice is Water! It's my way of refusing to pay any more than I have to at restaurants.
6. I love to scrapbook, but haven't worked on anything for over a year, maybe two.
7. I am terrified of yeast and making homemade bread. It's a good thing the wheat I bought last year is good for 30 years--maybe by then, I will be over my fear
8. I have the best husband and kids. And I am so lucky to get to stay home and be a mom.
9. I could live days without tv and probably music, but I go insane without my internet.
10. I am addicted to Cafe Rio, but the price keeps me in control.
11. I spent about 5 years singing in a musical church fireside with my brother and his wife, which is the only time I would sing a solo and never managed to sing it without messing up.
12. My brother would put on an annual Christmas concert where we would build a stage in our house and my brother and sister and I would sing for family and friends.
13. I love Volleyball. My favorite time playing was on my mission when I would make the Elders play volleyball instead of basketball (since sisters were not allowed to play basketball). In one of my areas, we got really good at our bump, sets, and spikes. Softball would be my greatest love if I ever could find anyone to play with me.
14. I love typing, which is the only reason I am making this list again, lol! But if I want to be inspired, I need a pen and notebook--which goes to explain why I don't get inspired much any more.
15. I want to go on a cruise--not on a retired, falling apart boat to the Bahama's where we had to stay in a run down hotel with brownish towels.
16. I would love to live out of Utah and in the mission field, if it didn't mean moving away from family, but if we had the opportunity, I would do it.
17. I love to read. My favorite author is Betsy Brannon Green.
18. I love to spend time with my family.
19. I hardly cook a hot breakfast for my family unless it is for dinner.
20. I would love to go to Australia & Europe, but have a fear of getting lost or being clueless if I ever went, so when I put my papers in for my mission, I marked that I would like a states mission--who knew New York will feel foreign.
21. I'm the Wolf den leader in Cub Scouts.Vistiting teacher coordinator and on the Enrichment Board in Relief Society
22. If I can finish a full load of laundry each day, I know it's been a successful day.
23. I have to agree with Villate--"That thing people say about having favorites among your children? It's totally true, but they don't tell you that your favorite may change from day to day."
24. I am the youngest of 3 kids and never liked having an odd number, so I vowed I would have an even number of kids, but here I am, with the same amount of kids.
25. I am so glad to have this done FINALLY!!